Exhibiting & Recruiting
Presenting at CHI
Call For Participation
All submissions closed
What's in a CHI Review?
Rate your expertise in the topic area of this paper.
Contribution to HCI
State what contribution the paper makes to the field of Human-Computer Interaction in your view.
Write your review of the paper here. Please address each of the following 4 issues:
- Relevant previous work of which you are aware, against which this paper's contribution should be assessed.
- Significance of the paper's contribution to HCI and the benefit that others can gain from the contribution: why do the contribution and benefit matter?
- Validity of the work presented: how confidently can researchers and practitioners take up the results?
- Originality of the work: what new ideas or approaches are introduced?
We want to emphasize that an acceptable paper must make a clear contribution to Human-Computer Interaction. CHI values substance and contribution more than formality and perfection.
Areas for Improvement
Identify aspects of the paper's written presentation that need improvement, including:
- 5 - Definite accept: I would argue strongly for accepting this paper.
- 4 - Probably accept: I would argue for accepting this paper.
- 3 - Borderline: Overall I would not argue for accepting this paper.
- 2 - Probably reject: I would argue for rejecting this paper.
- 1 - Definite reject: I would argue strongly for rejecting this paper.